Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer leads junior quality assurance teams in the creation of quality assurance measures across the business, Responsible for developing test plans, test cases (Products), and test documentation.
- Meeting with the product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Support auditing and quality inspections
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- +6 years of continuous Quality Assurance Experience in Electronics manufacturing services companies
- Good command of both spoken and written in English
- Must be certified or deep understanding with IPC/WHM A-620 and 630 Standards.
- Managerial experience preferred
- High-level analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Ability to project manage
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Detail oriented