Sr. Sourcing and Process Improvement Engineer
Supports initiatives in cost savings, productivity gains and control of quality within the manufacturing operations. optimizing & improvement operators and engineers, Troubleshooting production process performance issues. Works collaboratively with operations, plant engineering and the maintenance department in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes to deliver cost savings, identify waste and cost reduction strategy, Calculate the new cost price & prepare all necessary information & documents to propose efficiency gains to the customers.
- Maintains quality system and drives continuous improvement efforts throughout production process.
- Identifies areas for improving cost of production and realizes significant productivity gains through these improvements.
- Identifies areas for continuous process improvement and takes action to implement.
- Implement and develop and control plans and projects.
- Manages multiple projects ensuring deadlines are met and projects are within requirements.
- Identifies areas for productivity projects and takes action to implement.
- Bachelor's degrees in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or relevant fields.
- +4 years of solid experience in productivity in a manufacturing industry, Preferably EMS.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent skills in the team environment, team
building, process control and continuous process improvement tools, Project Management skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Good command of both Spoken and Written English
- Excellent Interpersonal & persuasion skills