* Evaluating the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs for subcontracting work
* Managing all onsite and offsite constructions of Subcontractors' works to monitor compliance with codes, standards, regulations, specifications, construction practices, and safety regulations,
* Coordinating and working closely with all Subcontractors.
* Ensuring Subcontractors' works meet contractual conditions of performance.
* Reviewing the Subcontractors' work progress on daily, weekly, and monthly basis,
* Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to subcontractors' works.
* Planning to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones relating with the Subcontractors' works.
* Negotiating and obtaining permits and licenses for the Subcontractors' works.
* Analyzing, managing, and mitigating risks of the Subcontractors' works.
* Ensuring the Subcontractors' works shall meet the quality construction standards, specifications and the use of proper construction techniques.
* Reading and fully understanding construction packages and other documents which describe the scope of work to be done under the Subcontractors' works.
* Reporting the Subcontractors' work progress and budget matters on weekly and monthly basis,
* Collaborating and coordinating with other internal departments and Employer or Employers' representative.
* Responding to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering or any related fields.
* +10 years experiences in construction industry.
* +5 years experiences as coordinating and managing subcontracting works on construction projects or maintenance works
* Experience in construction of ground improvement
* Good computer skills - Microsoft office programs
* English Proficiency