SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
* Responsible to ensure right quality from suppliers in serial life. Validate/challenge problem analyzing and problem solving at the supplier. Drive suppliers, with support of Global team in order to become excellent.
* Drive all necessary actions to achieve the best supplier quality by evaluating, developing assigned suppliers and ensuring quality in projects to achieve zero defects.
* Monitor supplier performance and supplier part quality;
* Avoid claim at suppliers (anticipate problems)
* Lead the resolution of all quality claims with root cause analysis and LLC at suppliers;
* Lead yearly requalification plan with suppliers
* Store PPAP samples received from suppliers.
* Drive continuous improvement process (CIP) together with VS;
* Deploy，implement and Comply with The Company rules and policies, including Supplier Quality Assurance Manual;
* Proactively initiate actions or initiatives at supplier to support target achievement
* Handle COPQ process
* Perform and follow up (track to closure) of supplier capability assessment and process audit (acc. VDA 6.3) at assigned suppliers;
* Ensure deployment of Component Qualification Process (CQP) at assigned suppliers with PPAP approval.
* Ensure conclusion of Quality Assurance Agreements (QAA) for all assigned suppliers in cooperation with Commodity Buyers;
* Comply with the company and Sourcing & Purchasing (S&P) rules and policies;
* Improve processes in collaboration with S&P Business Improvement Team
* Develop new potential suppliers in coordination with Commodity Buyers and global team
* Perform supplier quality task assigned by APAC Supplier Quality Leader.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* +4 years' experience in Quality
* Automotive experience in matrix environment
* +2 years shop floor experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good Command Of Both Spoken and Written English.
Statistical Knowledge (Must Know):
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP - AIAG)
* Analytical Skills
* Communication Skills
* Handling of specific measurement/ control equipment
* ISO 19011 - Auditing Management Systems
* ISO 9001/ IATF 16949
* Knowledge about reading process documentation (e.g. work instruction; control plan)
* Knowledge about MS Office
* Knowledge about eQuality (Company tool)
* Knowledge about SAP
* Knowledge about SRM (Supplier Relationship)
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes
* Knowledge of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
* Knowledge of Quality tools ( Automotive quality standards - SPC/MSA/FMEA)
* Knowledge of Root cause analysis tools (8D, Fault Tree Analysis, Pareto, Statistical Tools, etc.)
* Knowledge regarding the Product Safety Act
* Knowledge of IMDS
* Lean tools knowledge
* Production Part Approval Process (PPAP - AIAG)
* Production Process & Product Approval (PPA - VDA 2)
* "Project Maturity Level Assurance (MLA/RGA - VDA) (Maturity Level)"
* Reading skills of technical drawings and documents
* Understanding specific segment technology
* Managing Project Portfolio
* Process Audit VDA 6.3
* Supplier PPM/CPB/Incident numbers
* Response KPI's (24h/10d)
* Supplier strategy implementation
* Supplier contractual coverage
* Supplier capability assessment audits vs. plan
* Supplier CQP phases closed on time
* Supplier Initial samples and PPAP right first time and on time
* Supplied quality performance
* Supplier COPQ
* General Quality Improvement with suppliers
* Guiding of investigating and problem solving
* Best-in-class supply base in the respective commodity, based on jointly developed strategy considering the business needs of The Company. PPAP right first time and on time
INTERNAL INTERACTIONS: Supplier Management, BUs, Functions and Projects.
EXTERNAL INTERACTIONS: Customers, Suppliers and External Laboratories