Business: Electronic Manufacturing
Location: Central region
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Manage budget to meet business plan and finding a new source for cost deduction.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 years
- Experience in Electronic Manufacturing.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management or similar relevant field.
- Fluent in English (Open for Thai and Expat)