The Supply Chain Manager's main objective is to drive the Supply Chain Thailand to deliver best-in-class order fulfillment with the most cost effectiveness.
Execution of these by directing and supervising the activities of Order Management, Procurement, Planning, Inventories, Logistic, Warehouse and Distribution and Customer Services functions while coordinating internally with Sales & Marketing, Technical, Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting and Customer Relation as well as externally with our Customers and Suppliers.
The ideal candidate possess' very well-developed communication skills and a complete understanding of the entire end-to-end supply chain process. Due to the extensive responsibilities, this position takes a well-organized personality with well-developed analytical mindset; a person capable of dealing with complex works and ability to successfully prioritize, manage and allocate resources to multiple competing priorities simultaneously. A self-driven, very hand-on and pro-active approach with ability to generate improvements even under pressure is required.
- At least 8 years in Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management with 5 years in Management and leading a team
- End-to-End Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and warehouse management particular in manufacturing environment is preferred
- ERP system and/or Manufacturing Planning and Control Systems.
- Strong work ethic. Operate with high integrity, honesty and compliances
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills (problem solving, strong communicator)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressured and high paced environment
- Team based management style. Proactive and able to take responsibility and accountability.
Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary by click Apply Now and only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.