"Our client is a global manufacturer which produce a medical divice products."
- Manage overall of supply Chain operation.
- Planning demand and forecast order to meet OTD (On time delivery) .
- Handle the project of improvement process and increase efficiency work flow.
- Build strong relationship with all stakeholder.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or any related
- At least 5 years experience in Supply Chain Management
- Strong in planning and good knowledge in Im-Export, BOI, Logistic and Warehouse.
- Experience in Medical device Manufacturing.
- Problem solving skill and Process improvment.
- Good command of English