"Our client is a Globle Food Industry from Europe. Currently, they are seeking Supply planner who have good knowledge in supply chain and be able to establish working relationships with stakeholder"
Working date: Mon to Fri
- Operate daily activities of shipment documentation and monitor all shipments that will be on time.
- Coordinate with the team from oversea, such as America, Africa, EU, Middle East etc.
- Summary report weekly, monthly anf yearly.
- Ensures any necessary internal process documentation.
- Making decisions and solving problems on daily job.
- Training the suppliers for working smoothly and meet the target.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper shipping methods / co- packer are being utilized
- Coordinate with internal team for payment process and monitor to ensure that paid on time.
- Collect data of RM, PM, Labor cost and/or key situation update as impact with product cost and supply
- Supplier Scorecard to follow up rating score with team and collect data and analyze result by yearly
- Prepare Total Spending data update for monthly team meeting report.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- At lease 2 years experience in import & export, shipping, logistics and customers clearance in food business.
- Good command of English.