The ideal Systems Administrator will be responsible for Network and Server Infrastructure as well as technical support of Business Applications for this leading custom software and IT managed services enterprise. The Systems Admin professional must ensure high availability of critical systems and network infrastructure across multiple client environments running Linux and/or Windows - which may be on-premise or on-the-cloud (AWS) - by use of monitoring and support tools and best practices (ITIL).
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Provide support and leadership in production support issue resolution
- The documentation, analysis, implementation, testing or modification of network infrastructure based on design specifications.
- Server (File | App | Database) installation, maintenance, documentation and support.
- Application installation, maintenance, documentation and support.
- Network maintenance, documentation and support including support of mobile technologies, iPhone | iPad | Android.
- Network and server performance monitoring and analysis.
- Server and Application security maintenance and review.
- Research and Development for key IT infrastructure and strategies.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Ensure data protection and recoverability for all supported systems.
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Must work independently and in a group to manage full scope of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Education | Experience | Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in Infrastructure or Systems Support domain
- 4+ years IT Systems Support or IT Infrastructure Support
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Linux operating systems, systems security
- Experience working with Linux server operating systems, systems admin and security
- Strong communication and team management skills | English competency
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.