The ideal Systems Administrator will be responsible for technical support (Level 2) of Network and Server Infrastructure for this leading North American provider of IT solutions & services, which has its global delivery & support center located in downtown Bangkok.
The Systems Admin professional must ensure high availability of critical systems and network infrastructure across multiple client environments running Linux and/or Windows - which may be on-premise or on-the-cloud (AWS) - by use of monitoring and support tools and best practices (ITIL).
As this role is servicing customers in North America, either English or French communication is required.
This role is open to both Thai & Foreign nationals.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Provide production support in client issue resolution via ticketing system, phone and e-mail.
- Analysis, design, implementation, testing and/or modification of network infrastructure based on design specifications.
- Server (File | App | Database) installation, maintenance, break/fix, documentation and support.
- Set up & manage Linus & Windows environments in data centers and AWS.
- Troubleshoot & diagnose Website and Backend Server issues | Internet Connectivity & ISP issues | Cisco & Cient network equipment issues | Network Security issues.
- Network maintenance, issue resolution and support.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Ability to work independently and in a group to manage full scope of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Education | Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP | Windows &/or Linux OS | DNS | IIS & Apache Web Servers | MS SQL & MySQL Database Servers
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in Infrastructure or Systems Support domain | 3+ years IT Systems Support or IT Infrastructure Support
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Linux operating systems & environments
- English and/or French competency