The ideal Systems Administrator will be responsible for technical support (Level 2) of Network and Server Infrastructure for this leading North American provider of IT solutions & services, which has its global delivery & support center located in downtown Bangkok.
The Systems Admin professional must ensure high availability of critical systems and network infrastructure across multiple client environments running Linux and/or Windows - which may be on-premise or on-the-cloud (AWS) - by use of monitoring and support tools and best practices (ITIL).
As this role is servicing customers in North America, English & French communication is required.
This role is open to both Thai & Foreign nationals.
- Provide support in production support client issue resolution via ticketing system, phone and e-mail.
- The documentation, analysis, implementation, testing or modification of network infrastructure based on design specifications.
- Server (File | App | Database) installation, maintenance, break/fix, documentation and support.
- Set up & manage Linus & Windows environments in data centers and AWS.
- Troubleshoot & diagnose Website and Backend Server issues | Internet Connectivity & ISP issues | Cisco & Cient network equipment issues.
- Network maintenance, issue resolution and support.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Must work independently and in a group to manage full scope of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Education | Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP | Windows & Linus OS | DNS | IIS & Apache Web Servers | MS SQL & MySQL Database Servers |
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in Infrastructure or Systems Support domain | 3+ years IT Systems Support or IT Infrastructure Support
- Experience working with Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- English & French competency