The Sales Manager | Instruments will drive and build sales through planning of annual sales plan of assigned territories for this world leading manufacturer of industrial technologies.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Implement and drive promotion program to target key accounts in focused market segments.
- Train and support key accounts and/or distributors on product applications.
- Efficiently work with distributors and divisions to implement strategies on business expansion plans.
- Pursue sales leads, promotes products, conclude orders and arranges internal sales logistics.
- Monitor and keep abreast of ground market information of the business, market and competitive activities.
- Ensure delivery and up-to-date information of the market and its competitive activities to company's business division and management.
- Ensure timely reporting of business activities and performance levels.
- Assist in securing service contracts and aftermarket sales for the assigned market.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.