- Responsible for overall tooling inventory, getting tooling ready for jobs, keeping inventory of the kits and uploading data into the tooling management.
- Working with other coordinators or worker of the facility to maintain and testing the tools.
- Maintaining status of tooling calibration and work with day by day with local calibration vendors sending the tools for calibration and repairs.
- Responsible for the setup of shipping and coordinate with Tooling Vendor Coordinator the delivery and collection of the tool from the site, the timing and the schedule of delivery.
- Inspect tools for integrity and composition also verify the part list according to the template maintain consumables stock.
- Follow up with the vendor regarding the shipment of the tools and work with the Sourcing Team to establish and negotiate the service contract terms and conditions.
- Create the procurement request in the procurement system, work with the Sourcing team to select the adequate supplier’s and coordinate the delivery of the good to the tool center.
- Follow and suggest improvement processes.
- Cooperate with production managers and engineering Team to execute on day to day activities or coordinate the organization of the training at the Tool Facility .
- Report of damaged, missing, and unserviceable tools especially after receiving tools from sites on from the training activity.
- Thai nationals only.
- Male or Female, age 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with at least 2 years as in management level.
- Fluency in English.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent skill in Auto CAD.
- Strong leadership skil.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skill.