The Trade Marketing Manager | On Premise will be responsible for designing the strategy and driving the execution of target vertical market programs within the key industry of alcohol plus additional targeted growth markets. This person will drive incremental revenue, gross and operating profits growth in select vertical markets by leading targeted end user solicitations and conversions, and centralize the approach to drive synergies and effectiveness across the organization.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Perform proactive analysis and review of company performance in key vertical markets.
- Leverage internal and external data analysis in development of actionable plans to achieve the company's sales, margin and overall profitability goals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the vertical market to include key applications and products, industry trends, and competitive activity
- Lead the vertical market 'cross functional' team which includes leadership, outside sales, strategic accounts, product management, specialist, and related 'internal' businesses connected to the market. As the Industry leader, you will provide expertise and guidance on growth opportunities across the organization.
- Direct customer interaction to identify opportunities for increased sales and to support the sales team during presentations, proposals, and documentation.
- Work directly with suppliers in the planning, negotiation, and evaluation of new products and services in conjunction with the product management team.
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional & collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs, i.e., sell sheets, trade shows, training materials
- Provide post event reports, analysis, and status reports on industry performance and ROI metrics
Experience | Skill Requirements
- More than 8 years of experiences in sales & marketing
- Strong background in trade marketing management on premise channel
- Experience in consumer product is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Category Management
- A professionalism of alcohol consuming is required
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.