Overview of the Role:
The UI | UX Designer position is for the world's leading FMCG in Thailand, designing and shaping web & mobile customer-centric experiences for our high profile clients.
The ideal UI | UX Designer candidates will have experience working in Agile teams, have code-level experience with at least HTML & CSS and have a portfolio of designs to demonstrate your creative artistry and ability to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth, intuitive & compelling interaction.
- Analyzes user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs.
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (UX, designer, developer, QA, engineering, and product management) to design solutions.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, etc. and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or any relevant degree program.
- 5+ years of experience creating visual design for digital products on the web and on devices.
- Personal online portfolio showing all aspects of user experience design: research, information architecture, visual design, interaction design, and human factors; clickable prototypes are a big plus.
- Have knowledge in Product development.
- Demonstrable knowledge and commitment to user-centered design.
- Understanding of design for mobile devices, the importance of SEO, and universal design for accessibility.
- Strong creative vision and the ability to communicate it, especially design specifications that developers can immediately pick up and start using.
- Familiarity with digital frameworks, theories eg Hook, ZMOT.
- Proficient English speaking & writing.