The Vice-President | IT Audit will develop a risk based audit methodology for the coverage of IT related risks for this leading financial services provider. The solution to be deployed across the enterprise will include risk identification, assessment, and monitoring.
The company offers an attractive compensation package including excellent fringe benefits and performance based bonus.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop a risk-based audit plan that ensures the appropriate coverage of IT risks, ensuring that audits are conducted according to relevant auditing standards
- Perform continuous monitoring and conduct ongoing risk assessments of key business processes as part of the development of the annual audit plan
- Lead the audit planning process, prepare audit planning memoranda, identify and evaluate key risks and establish audit scope
- Manage audit execution per agreed scope, within time budgets and in accordance with departmental methodology, policies and standards
- Responsible for leading the implementation of a suite of data analytics to contribute to a more effective and efficient risk-based auditing technique
- Keep current on industry, regulatory and business specific changes in information technology.
- Evaluate on an ongoing basis, internal and external risks to assigned business lines and designing audit plan to ensure proper coverage of significant risks
- Responsible for managing relationships with senior stakeholders within the information technology functions
- Understand the key risks and influence and deliver messages to the appropriate stakeholders
- Responsible for managing relationship with regulators for topics within remit
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is required. Masters’ degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10+ years Senior Audit experience (in a manager or leadership role) or IT Risk Adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within the financial services industry
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience working as an IT Infrastructure Auditor
- Knowledge of banking, capital markets, and wealth & investment management
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
- Organized with ability to manage complexity, multi-tasks and meet operational deadlines
- CISA and CISSP preferred. CPA or CIA a plus
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.