Our client is the captive finance company of one of the largest automotive group in the world and supports its Thai dealer network with finance, leasing and insurance services by offering wholesale finance solutions, car financing and car insurances.
The company values the customer view and will render high-quality service by utilizing enriched financial products/services and network system nationwide to the full extent. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and customer focused candidate to lead its sales and marketing team.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop long-range goals and objectives to implement a strategic business plan, and oversee its execution to increase the share of the company’s financial products
- Integrate with the vehicle sales teams to support vehicle sales strategies, inventory management, and operational support
- Provide analytical support for monthly and quarterly sales objective planning, auction optimization and related operational metrics
- Represent the Leasing Group organization as needed to support strategic corporate projects and initiatives
- Provide recommendations for dealer engagement in rental and off-lease vehicles, which will include marketing and/or promotional programs
- Oversee the formulation and administration of training curriculum for branch leaders
Experience | Skill Requirements:
- High level of understanding of the captive automotive leasing industry, with experience related to the primary aspects of dealership leasing operations and account servicing
- A strong understanding of the Thai automotive industry is required, with franchise dealership sales experience and merchandizing program knowledge preferred
- Thorough knowledge of lease-end processes and off-lease vehicle sales
- Ability to lead collaboratively with diverse groups of external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to complete root cause analysis, identify systematic solutions and build team consensus related to operational efficiencies
- Highly effective written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to mid to large sized groups
- Capable of managing multiple and varied initiatives, while incorporating various view-points into the decision-making process in a time-sensitive environment
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Natural born leader with a proven track record in leading and managing sales teams
- 15+ years of experience in the leasing industry with at least 5+ years in a senior level finance leadership role
- Bachelor's degree required, with an advanced business-related degree such as a MBA
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.