The Web Development Partner will be responsible for mainly front and backend development for websites, blogs, forums and web related digital assets. This position allows the web partner to create new websites from scratch as well as revamping current websites for better user experience and performance.
You will be working with high performance web design and development tools to make sure the sites are responsive and full tested on all major software platforms. You love excellence in your work and benchmark your tasks with tools like Pingdom, Testmysitewithgoogle and others that we will share with you.
This is an exciting & ideal opportunity for a young, ambitious web programmer to build great UX and UI websites and work within the marketing field as a Marketing Technology web partner.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Create website requirements, work with various frameworks & CMSs such as Wordpress, Laravel, and Magento. Website styling and functions & features
- Develop databases and APIs that support web applications and web sites.
- Maintain or update the website once it is completed by adding new content, illustrations or features
- Learn and work with new latest and cool unique style coding for better UX websites
- Provide input on the selection of programming language(s), platform, design tools, and/or packaged application functionality.
- Work with ecommerce plugins, APIs and payment gateways.
- UX and UI testing
- Implement digital marketing, CRM and analytics, technology setup and management.
- Learn commercial and marketing approaches with IT.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 1 - 2 years of Web Development experience.
- Strong Interpersonal & Collaboration skills
- Conversational English capabilities